2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new the forum, 1st post... Switched from my 2008 Infiniti M35 Sport to a 2019 Accord Hybrid Touring.... I'm not looking to be the loudest car in the neighborhood nor my street, just want to add a little kick worth of subwoofer in the trunk. It's my first Hybrid car so I know it's not the same but looking to see if anyone has some experience with their hybrids they don't mind sharing.

Did adding after market speakers, amps, or subwoofer affected/damaged anything on the car? Did it affected the Hybrid battery?.. although a sound system will be plugged in to the 12V battery... I just got it so I don't want to take it to my local sound shop and pay the price a month later if something gets fried...

Thanks in advance folks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have several posts detailing my audio setup. In many of those thread are also other with a hybrid who have commented as well. Take a look at my posts and lmk if you have any questions

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have several posts detailing my audio setup. In many of those thread are also other with a hybrid who have commented as well. Take a look at my posts and lmk if you have any questions
I couldn’t find them. I do have all the parts picked out for my 2020 touring- hopefully they’ll work

·
Registered
337 Posts
I may have bookmarked them wherever I was reading at the time but lots of info in the entire posts most likely.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh wow you had a lot of links... definitely have to go through them tomorrow.. thanks again!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve had a 2500w amp for a few months with no adverse effects so far. I’ve measured over 100 amps actual amp draw. So I think that you’re probably fine with a smaller amp.

I put components woofers and tweeters in the front stage. They were definitely worth upgrading.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts