2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
They just released the '18 Accord 2.0T 6 speed calibrations with stage 1, stage 2, and stage 3! Stage 3 has +9 PSI! I am going to flash a stage 3 soon here.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't think you'll find any negative reviews about the tune, and it looks like you'll be seeing some owner impressions over the next few days. I know there are a couple owners on here who have the flash pro installed already and they were simply waiting for the calibration to be released online.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let us know how your Accord feels after the stage 3 tune! Hondata is pretty much the tuner to go to for more power and their reviews seems pretty positive so far, though I've never tried their products.

·
Registered
242 Posts
While it isn't an owner review what does help is looking at the information Hondata put out so far which in a way can come off as what you would get in an owner review:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wish there was a little more information available on the stock gauge cluster. It kind of sucks that those going for an aftermarket tune are also going to have to download some paid apps in order to get a proper overview of the boost gauge. At least there is a workaround with android auto that doesn't require any changes to the stock infotainment system.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I seen some tuners of older cars use a Raspberry Pi based system for boost and anything else they want to track. I bet there some spot we can find to mount a little screen in these accords

·
Registered
318 Posts
The only problem with adding secondary gauges, is that requires getting into the dash and splicing wires. For some that may be something that they can do on their own, but I personally wouldn't be comfortable doing it myself. Not to mention adding gauges can clutter up the dash, but I do like the setups that place them along the A pillar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts