2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems We have Cleaned Glass , Rinsed Glass , Windex-ed Glass , Rain_X the Glass . Yet this 1 Window has this Strange

Looking Details in or On Glass - which only seem to show up under certain Conditions ( Alien Markings )

Suction Cup - Vacuum Bag seems to Only show up on Days when 1 suspects Frost to Appear . .

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have something similar where the window sticker was. Can only see when fogged. I would also like to know how to remove.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Seems We have Cleaned Glass , Rinsed Glass , Windex-ed Glass , Rain_X the Glass . Yet this 1 Window has this Strange

Looking Details in or On Glass - which only seem to show up under certain Conditions ( Alien Markings )

Suction Cup - Vacuum Bag seems to Only show up on Days when 1 suspects Frost to Appear . .
Interesting, That looks like a suction attachment they would use during assebly. No idea what imprint it left, Is that a shine a oil film or is it condensation?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You Can't Feel It ~

Interesting, That looks like a suction attachment they would use during assembly. No idea what imprint it left, Is that a shine a oil film or is it condensation?

You Can't Feel It - I'll Try using ~ Goof Off ~ and Hit it with Rain X again .. I Feel like the Cars been Abducted certainly AI Looking ~ when I first seen it @ Quick look
Looked Like a Yamaha Symbol , Haa LOL ~ I was like why would Yamaha placing symbols on Honda's ~ Got to be Robots - I wonder If they use the same Stuff
Football Receivers Use ? on Their Gloves . . to keep the Robots Grip from Slipping on Glass .. :nerd:

·
Registered
242 Posts
This is why I always take my cars to professional detailers after taking delivery because you never know what to expect.
From those inspections you can learn a lot that would make dealership folks themselves shocked.
Its worth the extra few hundred or more but worth the pay off of a truly new vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts

Which window/glass are you seeing that on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts