2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a bunch of people running d2 coils but doesn't seem like anyone is running their springs. I was just wondering if anyone is running them and how they like them? They're suppose to drop the car 2in all around but I've only seen one guy running them and the pictures don't really look like they line up to the measurements i took on my own car. Dude also didn't give me much info to go off of when I tried to ask questions about them. D2 didn't post any pictures of them on a car either so kinda stuck with just that one guy which is annoying. Appreciate any info tho!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've seen a bunch of people running d2 coils but doesn't seem like anyone is running their springs. I was just wondering if anyone is running them and how they like them? They're suppose to drop the car 2in all around but I've only seen one guy running them and the pictures don't really look like they line up to the measurements i took on my own car. Dude also didn't give me much info to go off of when I tried to ask questions about them. D2 didn't post any pictures of them on a car either so kinda stuck with just that one guy which is annoying. Appreciate any info tho!

D2 springs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts