2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have Honda Accord touring 2018 and my auto high beam icon disappeared. The manual says
to disable: pull the headlight lever towards you until the indicator (auto high beam) flashes twice.
to re-enable : pull the headlight lever towards you until the indicator flashes once.
I have tried both these steps several times but it doesn't come on. Although, the icon flashes only once after 30 sec of holding the headlight lever. The headlight lever is on AUTO position and I am trying it with the ignition ON and on Parked mode

Does anyone else has the same issue or if somebody knows how to fix it that would be great.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here's a post I made about this yesterday on a related forum. ?

,"FWIW, I stumbled across a way to turn on/off the auto high-beams while in auto mode. Pull the lever once as if you were flashing someone. The Auto indicator will toggle off and on each time.

It's possible that the instructions posted above from page 199 of the manual must also be performed. I tried those and didn't get an immediate result at the time so I don't know if that did anything for me or not."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts