2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2014 Hyundai Sonata with the 2.0 turbo and thought it was pretty fast for a 4 banger. My 2018 accord also has a 2.0 turbo but is much quicker. I don't have as big of a turbo lag either. The Hyundai had a six speed automatic versus ten for the Accord. The Hyundai had a claimed top speed of 147 mph but I never got it over 130. The accord gets to 120 quick but that's the end must be speed governed? All in all I feel the Honda is a much better car. Handles and brakes and rides better. Thinking about a K Tuner or Hondata don't know which is better. What do you think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome aboard. Honda put quite the sleeper powertrain in this car, and you'll get to see that firsthand if you start to experiment with aftermarket tunes. Hondata is probably the more popular/recognized company of the two but there is a lot of customization in regards to the display with KTuner. Important note that FlashPro is a end user tuning that allows for self adjustment and calibration. Both companies offer excellent customer service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts