2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can you tell me more about this product? It is a set of covers for the grill, not a new grill right? Is it after market? Do you mind telling me how much you paid for the kit?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you tell me more about this product? It is a set of covers for the grill, not a new grill right? Is it after market? Do you mind telling me how much you paid for the kit?
Yeah. It’s black gloss sparkle looks awesome in the sun light with the car’s white paint sparkle. It’s covers that stick right on top, 3 pieces with 3m tape. I paid $58 on eBay arrived from China. Looks much better than the tint chrome since it always looked sort of burned when dirty but with this black grill now looks clean.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah. It’s black gloss sparkle looks awesome in the sun light with the car’s white paint sparkle. It’s covers that stick right on top, 3 pieces with 3m tape. I paid $58 on eBay arrived from China. Looks much better than the tint chrome since it always looked sort of burned when dirty but with this black grill now looks clean.
Just sticky tape .... wonder if it ruins the original piece.....does it stick out at all

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just sticky tape .... wonder if it ruins the original piece.....does it stick out at all
It uses the 3m tape. It’s stays on tight. It does not stick out but gotta be very careful while installing it. There is one piece on the very edge I did not put on good so it’s not flush with the hood which I’m bummed about but every other area of this is perfect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts