2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some vinyl from eBay seller Kooltint and let me tell you this Avery Dennison vinyl he is using is amazing. I also got some tailpipe covers in black cheap Ebay part but i wanted to see how it would look so i can decide on whether or not to paint my covers gloss black which is what i might do because I’m not a big fan of this cheap alternative but it looks halfway decent you be the judge.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Much prefer how the car looks dechromed, nice job. Have you worked with vinyl wraps before because it looks professionally done. Any idea what those tailpipe covers are made out of? I would imagine its something heat resistant.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Much prefer how the car looks dechromed, nice job. Have you worked with vinyl wraps before because it looks professionally done. Any idea what those tailpipe covers are made out of? I would imagine its something heat resistant.
sorry I’m just seeing this now lol it’s a metal material not sure i have since removed them I’m gonna spray the factory tailpipe covers black and then re install

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got some vinyl from eBay seller Kooltint and let me tell you this Avery Dennison vinyl he is using is amazing. I also got some tailpipe covers in black cheap Ebay part but i wanted to see how it would look so i can decide on whether or not to paint my covers gloss black which is what i might do because I’m not a big fan of this cheap alternative but it looks halfway decent you be the judge.
Nice work on your car! I’m looking to do the chrome delete next on mine. How was the installation process for you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts