2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Honda Accord. I have an S10 Plus phone lots of problems with Bluetooth. Especially the first time I get in the car in the morning always has a problem connecting. After that the rest of the day is fine. So the question I have ,people what phone are you using where you have no problem with Bluetooth I'm getting so tired of this I'm considering buying another phone

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have 2018 LX Accord and i have a problem worst than yours..
it gets connected for the time but after an Engine OFF/ON it just does pair and always says unsuccessful, so i have to pair it again.
Same problem for Bluetooth and Pandora App both.
i have tried it on both Android and Apple phones.. same issue.
Do let me know you have figured it out. ?

·
Registered
'20 Sport 2.0T 6MT, Still Night Pearl. '07 EX-L I4/Nav sold.
106 Posts
Why not just plug in?

Bluetooth uses 2.4 GHz wireless, so if that band is really polluted where you park, there may be problems until you get to areas where it's not so busy. It should be reliable most of the time (I have few problems when I use it, which is pretty much only on commutes) but it can fail or get dropouts due to interference.

Also, if you have Display Audio in your Accord (all but LX I think), there was a recent update that you should install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jim,
I actually have tried it in several locations, the behavior is the same.
I have an appointment setup with the dealership this week, so will have to see what they say.
I also created a case with Honda Incar Online support & they confirmed that some the functions are not working as expected. After which they advised to go to the dealership.
I personally believe its the software update, i hope they dont have to change the whole radio system.

·
Registered
2018 2.0T Touring
20 Posts
Hi Jim,
I actually have tried it in several locations, the behavior is the same.
I have an appointment setup with the dealership this week, so will have to see what they say.
I also created a case with Honda Incar Online support & they confirmed that some the functions are not working as expected. After which they advised to go to the dealership.
I personally believe its the software update, i hope they dont have to change the whole radio system.
I am going in on the 12th for this and other problems I will let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.