2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got myself a 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport MT. Loving the car so far except there is a crazy vibration from the brake pedals and steering upon braking on any speeds above 60mph. The higher the speed the crazier the pulsations are.

there is still life left on the pad and the rotors look fine from outside.May be the rotors are warped ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Warped rotors are a possibility. Have you tried getting the wheels off the ground and spinning them to see if you can hear/see any drag?
No I haven’t done that yet. I think I am just going to do a complete brake job.

What is the go to Rotor and Pad combination for people here? My car is stock. Might do a mild tune with KTuner in the future.

·
Administrator
2,844 Posts
Other than OEM brake parts there are a couple threads in this board of upgraded brakes. I have no experience w/any so I don't have any recommendations for you.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Sounds like you're going to need brakes. If you're not going to do any tracking or anything don't go too crazy with brake upgrades. a decent set of rotors from NAPA, O'reillys, whatver local parts store has available will be fine. I usually don't hesitate to get better pads. EBC and Hawk have some good upgrade options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.