2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord 2.0T
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After purchasing around $3500 in parts for my Accord 2.0t, I have decided to take a different path. All parts are brand new, still in the boxes they shipped in with stickers and packing materials. I currently have the Rv6 Catless downpipe for sale on eBay.

If you are interested this is what i have....

PRL Intercooler upgrade
PRL Flex fuel Kit
PRL High Flow Intake Stage 2
Ktuner v2
eibach sportline suspension
eibach camber kit
eibach rear sway bar
eibach 20mm wheel spacers, two sets

I can either sell parts individually or sell more than one, or all as a lot if someone is interested.

Just let me know.

Thank you,
Cory

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
141 Posts
Hi IMH, just curious how much you're asking for the PRL flex fuel kit, shipped to LA (you wouldn't happen to be local here would you)?

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
141 Posts
Sounds good - lemme work on getting approval for the purchase ;) get back to you asap, hopefully it will still be available...

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord 2.0T
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good morning!

I am very sorry to anyone who is interested in these parts, but will be keeping them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
After purchasing around $3500 in parts for my Accord 2.0t, I have decided to take a different path. All parts are brand new, still in the boxes they shipped in with stickers and packing materials. I currently have the Rv6 Catless downpipe for sale on eBay.

If you are interested this is what i have....

PRL Intercooler upgrade
PRL Flex fuel Kit
PRL High Flow Intake Stage 2
Ktuner v2
eibach sportline suspension
eibach camber kit
eibach rear sway bar
eibach 20mm wheel spacers, two sets

I can either sell parts individually or sell more than one, or all as a lot if someone is interested.

Just let me know.

Thank you,
Cory
Hello. What's the best price for the intercooler? :) Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,680 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts