2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone that installed eibach lowering springs get their alignment done and seen alot of negative camber? Looking to purchase the eibach lowering springs with the .8 drop and want to know if I need front adjustable ball joints and rear camber kits. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put the H&R sport springs in my EX-L last weekend and there is a little negative camber in the rear. The front has some but it isn't much. It doesn't look excessive to me. I have not had the alignment checked yet so I am not sure if it is still within specs. The negative camber does not worry me as much as the possibility of the front toe setting being off. Toe out will wear your tires much faster. I need to get it checked.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone that installed eibach lowering springs get their alignment done and seen alot of negative camber? Looking to purchase the eibach lowering springs with the .8 drop and want to know if I need front adjustable ball joints and rear camber kits. Thanks in advance.
I have the Eibach lowering springs and rear camber kit which were both installed by Eibach. The kit is a bit costly but I much prefer it without the negative camber. I'm not aware of the front adjustable ball joints you refer to, and Eibach didn't say anything about that. I also have their rear anti-sway bar and may add their front bar now that they produce one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.