2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it's even possible to used wired CarPlay with the 2021 or can you just use wireless? I took my charging cable today because by case is too big and also wirless charging isn't too great with the iPhone 12 pro max. I thought that since I was taking my cable anyways, I'd might as well use it to have the lower latency that wired would have. I then saw that my car wouldn't detect my phone if Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wasn't on. If you can't use the wired CarPlay it's no big deal but I was just curious to see if this is a thing

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
My car doesn't have wireless Android Auto/CarPlay ('18 MY) also don't have/use CarPlay (use Android Auto) but today while using AA I turned off my Bluetooth to see what would happen and it disconnected my AA. Even though my phone was connected via cable to the USB port Bluetooth still has to be on for the car to connect/use AA.

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone with a 2021 Accord experienced music cutting in and out when using Android Auto or Apple Car Play when connected wireless? I've had my 2.0t Touring for just over 2 weeks and when playing Amazon music, every now and then, the music cuts in and out eventually smoothing out. Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 21 sport SE and use wired CarPlay.. how do you use wireless? lol
I believe its for the 2021 Touring only. My car has it. Its great when youre using like Waze, but sometimes it cuts out.

Has anyone with a 2021 Accord experienced music cutting in and out when using Android Auto or Apple Car Play when connected wireless? I've had my 2.0t Touring for just over 2 weeks and when playing Amazon music, every now and then, the music cuts in and out eventually smoothing out. Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix?
Mine definitely does this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts