50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thanks in advance.
2018 accord 2.0t auto.
recent changes:
upgraded intercooler
Gas at a new gas station 93
Issue:
Car jerks and runs rough. I was riding around for about 15 minutes after filling the gas tank and randomly the car started jerking and ran really slow, all warning lights turned on. Cleaned the maf sensor just in case and reset the car to stock tune and still same issues. Doubt its the intercooler because after install i tested it for about an hour after install and a couple days after and everything was perfectly fine. Kcon stays consistently at 1.49 when usally it is normally at .49.
I'm thinking either gas or fuel pump maybe? Have any of you had this issue?
Curious about fuel pump signs of going out?

Attachments

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,055 Posts
Had that Happen after getting some Bad Fuel - had to shut Down for 12 min. Cooling then Reboot Car ..

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,055 Posts
Went to another Station Instead of 11$ High Test -Splash , I Filled Up with Mid Grade $21.00 It was all Better . . Never did it again , NEVER Bought Fuel
from that Station Ever Again !

· Administrator
2,866 Posts
Guys . Thanks for the replies. Thankfully it wasn't bad gas. One of the intercooler hoses got loose. It's just pure coincidence I had tried a new gas station. Thanks again!!!
Glad you got it all sorted out and provided an update of what you found was the cause.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts