2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Below are a few company's that have great detailing products....

Chemical Guys

Autogeek

Obsessed Garage

Search those sites for products that will remove swirl marks. You may also want to determine what is causing the swirl marks in the first place and eliminate the cause.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw a video addressing this issue. The guy recommended these clear 3m pillar overlays. He claims they hide the scratches and swirls very well or can protect them from getting any worse. I have not tried them myself but I'm thinking about it. He also shows the installation. Video link below

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Saw a video addressing this issue. The guy recommended these clear 3m pillar overlays. He claims they hide the scratches and swirls very well or can protect them from getting any worse. I have not tried them myself but I'm thinking about it. He also shows the installation. Video link below

Nice product... thanks for sharing. The guy doing the install has some experience in this type of installation. Don't know if it would go this well for someone trying for the first time (as would be my luck). 😬

·
Registered
62 Posts
Join a car are and detailing channel or page. I would check out Apex Detail, Car Craft Auto Detail, White Details, Chicago Auto Pros, Chromatic Auto Detailing. Car detailing, much like anything else, is subject to what products users like, themselves. There are a lot of options.

Apex and Car Craft for how to do videos. I’ll start you off with this one.https://youtu.be/Wi0vqdMsA1o

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.