2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019MY's have already begun to arrive at dealers across the U.S. It will have a starting MSRP of $23,720 which excludes the destination fee. On the top end of the range the Touring will come with a "segment first 10 speed automatic", as well as HondaLink's telematics systems which allows you to lock and unlock your doors from anywhere via a smartphone. Here's a quick breakdown of specs and pricing across trim levels.

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
2019MY's have already begun to arrive at dealers across the U.S. It will have a starting MSRP of $23,720 which excludes the destination fee. On the top end of the range the Touring will come with a segment first 10 speed automatic, as well as HondaLink's telematics systems which allows you to lock and unlock your doors from anywhere via a smartphone. Here's a quick breakdown of specs and pricing across trim levels.
My "18 came w/a 10 speed automatic what's the difference in the "19's transmission? Also the lock/unlock along w/auto start is available in my "18 via Hondalink app on my phone.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I suspect that the only significant changes to the 2019 Accord will be bug fixes (and price increases). I doubt whether any new things will be added. You won't see any major changes or features until 2021.

However, Honda has been known to drop a few minor amenities between years. For example, my 8th Gen 2010 Accord lost the overhead courtesy light, console tray, and trunk handle that came with the 2008 & 2009. 8th Gen 2011 & 2012 got a face lift and extra goodies. They did similar tricks with the 9th Gen Accords.

BTW, There will not be a 1.5T Touring for 2019. Touring trims will only be available with the 2.0 Turbo and Hybrid.

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
Just noticed on Honda website that the 19's in Crystal Black Pearl only offer one color interior (Black) if that is correct I'm glad I got the '18 w/the Ivory Leather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts