2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Chrome has been deleted. Bought some gloss black 3m Vinyl off of Amazon for $37 for 50ft.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: Samuelx

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That's really nice. You did a great job.
Thanks, my brother-law and I did it today. Our first time working with Vinyl wrap. Definitely takes some patience lol.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really nice color combo man 🤘🏻 you did a good job with this. All black everything on silver compliment eachother really well. Do you have a link to the exact stuff you purchased? You happy with how the product turned out?
Black Honda Emblems ( all of them )
College Hills Honda

Black Grill
Amazon

3M Gloss Black Vinyl 50 ft
Amazon

Rust-oleum High Heat Flat Black Paint ( Exhaust Tips)
Home Depot

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
All Chrome has been deleted. Bought some gloss black 3m Vinyl off of Amazon for $37 for 50ft. View attachment 6289 View attachment 6290
This looks great! Any ideas on how long you can expect the film to last? I am considering covers, plastidip, or something like this. I am concerned about the longevity of any of these.

I imagine the covers won't last very long, but this seems like it might last a while. Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This looks great! Any ideas on how long you can expect the film to last? I am considering covers, plastidip, or something like this. I am concerned about the longevity of any of these.

I imagine the covers won't last very long, but this seems like it might last a while. Any thoughts on this?
Quality Vinyl is the key. I bought 3M because of the reviews. In the Florida sun I was worried but I think it’s going to hold up well, and now that taught myself I can just re-wrap it if peels 😀

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.