2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2018 Honda Accord 2.0T
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I installed eibach sportlind springs and I am not happy with the height as well as well as with the amount of movement when driving or turning. I want to install coilovers so that the wheel gap is completely eliminated as well as take away any wheel hop. What coilovers are people using? I see alot of people with the accord using BC Racing. So I was looking at BC Dacing and they have an extreme low version, which i don't exactly know what that entails. Does anyone have experience installing coilovers? I have never installed them before and I am finding that shops do not want to do it because of how particular the car owner can be. Any help is appreciated.

Registered
Hello,

I installed eibach sportlind springs and I am not happy with the height as well as well as with the amount of movement when driving or turning. I want to install coilovers so that the wheel gap is completely eliminated as well as take away any wheel hop. What coilovers are people using? I see alot of people with the accord using BC Racing. So I was looking at BC Dacing and they have an extreme low version, which i don't exactly know what that entails. Does anyone have experience installing coilovers? I have never installed them before and I am finding that shops do not want to do it because of how particular the car owner can be. Any help is appreciated.
If you've never experienced a coilover suspension setup before, i would recommend riding in a car that has it first before deciding to switch. BC coilovers are a great option. They've proven over time and are great product. Its mainly, in our case, what kind of spring rate you desire. My suggestion is to get a low(ish) spring rated coilover option if youre going to daily and just want to close the wheel gap. You'll find that lower spring rate tends to be a little softer but stiff as you'd expect from a coilover setup. Hopefully this helps.

Registered
Hello,

I got the tein flex z and installed myself. There are adjustments to make, and that can take time to dial it. I had a harder time guessing the rear height, I'm really low, was fucking tire in back and had it set at 50% on the spring perch to start.

However the install was easier than springs themselves because you do not have to take the top hats off of the shocks and remove the springs.

If you could install springs you could 100% do coils, but maybe not set them up correctly 100%

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.