2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Yeah, I'll be putting a used PRL DP on next week, will report back on that too. I've heard nothing but good stuff from them tho.
definitely keep us updated. my only PRL experience was the "stage 1" intake on my Si which was basically tossed in by the guy who sold me his ktuner. quality on the silicone was real nice so I can't complain(y)

I made up a performance upgrade wish list from information gathered on this forum and other sources. Total cost of parts came to $7+K.... now all I need to do is win the lottery. 😁

PRL Civic Type-R FK8 P600 Drop-In Turbocharger Upgrade $2649.99
PRL Plug ‘N Play Flex Fuel Kit $499.99
PRL High Volume Intake System $399.99
PRL Street Downpipe & Front Pipe Combo Upgrade $829.99
PRL Intercooler Upgrade $599.99
PTP Turbo Blanket (PRL) $135.95
K-Tuner or Hondata $649.00/$695.00
Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can $270.00
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System $1,049.99 (PRL)

Discussion starter · #48 ·
I made up a performance upgrade wish list from information gathered on this forum and other sources. Total cost of parts came to $7+K.... now all I need to do is win the lottery. 😁

Hot damn, if I win the lottery and it's the big one I'll take that mod list and send everyone the parts lol

definitely keep us updated. my only PRL experience was the "stage 1" intake on my Si which was basically tossed in by the guy who sold me his ktuner. quality on the silicone was real nice so I can't complain(y)
Yeah, I was very satisfied with the PRL HV Intake. Great quality products! and the Welding on the Intercooler and DP are top notch as well.

If you don't mind me asking what is your priority list?
I made the following list back when I got the car in September and I'm nearing the end of it. Some things got moved here and there but for the most part, I've done the things when I planned to.

Fall 2020
  • BC Coilovers
  • Indy500 Summer Tires
  • Winter Tires
  • Blackout All Chrome (Side windows and front grille)
  • Debadge trunk
  • Floor Liners/Cargo Liner
  • Acuity Short Throw Shifter Kit
  • Acuity Shift Knob
  • Acuity Accelerator Pedal Spacer
  • Custom Single-Exit Exhaust with N1 Muffler with base mode exhaust cover (Originally plnned for Spring 2021 but did it sooner as I found the cabin too quiet and struggled to know when to change gears when the music was turned up)
  • 2-way Alarm/Starter - Moved to Summer 2020

Winter 2020
  • Custom Headlights
  • Custom or Aftermarket Tail Lights
  • Custom Foglights - Moved to Winter 2021
  • Install my Audio system

Spring 2021
  • PRL HV Intake
  • PRL Downpipe
  • PRL Front Pipe - Not doing this anymore
  • Wrap OEM diffuser and exhaust cover
  • Rear Camber Arms
  • Replace any existing interior and exterior bulbs with LED ones - moved to Summer 2020
  • Paint Calipers - Moved to Summer 2020
  • Window Tint - Moved to Summer 2020
  • Test and possibly install my old car's lip kit
  • Roof Rack - Moved to Spring 2021
  • Catch Can

Fall 2021
  • Spacers for winter setup
  • Paint winter wheels

One of the local guys parted his car out at the beginning of Winter so I grabbed the following items from him, which threw my schedule off a bit.
Eibach Rear Sway Bar, PRL Intercooler, Akasaka Front Lip - Painted red, PRL DP, HASport Top Engine Mount, Hondata FlashPro. I'm installing everything except the front lip, which I decided to sell instead of painting/wrapping it.

I have a long list of things I wanted to do past the list above but I've decided to call it quits for now. I'm pretty content with where the car will be by next week. I'm also working on my 1983 Suzuki GS850 which has its own list of mods/maintenance I have to do, and I'm finishing my basement too.

Here's the other things I wanted to do that I probably won't be doing anymore:
Seibon Carbon Fibre Hood and Trunk
Optima Yellow Battery (Will wait til mine gives issues)
Folding Mirrors
CTR Turbo
CTR Seats
PRL Chargepipe
PRL Turbo Blanket
HASport bottom engine mount
Engine Dressup
Carbon Fibre Steering wheel
Full suspension brace kit
and I'm sure more stuff I'll think of haha

That's a nice list!

Discussion starter · #53 ·
I made the following list back when I got the car in September and I'm nearing the end of it. Some things got moved here and there but for the most part, I've done the things when I planned to.

Fall 2020
  • BC Coilovers
  • Indy500 Summer Tires
  • Winter Tires
  • Blackout All Chrome (Side windows and front grille)
  • Debadge trunk
  • Floor Liners/Cargo Liner
  • Acuity Short Throw Shifter Kit
  • Acuity Shift Knob
  • Acuity Accelerator Pedal Spacer
  • Custom Single-Exit Exhaust with N1 Muffler with base mode exhaust cover (Originally plnned for Spring 2021 but did it sooner as I found the cabin too quiet and struggled to know when to change gears when the music was turned up)
  • 2-way Alarm/Starter - Moved to Summer 2020

Winter 2020
  • Custom Headlights
  • Custom or Aftermarket Tail Lights
  • Custom Foglights - Moved to Winter 2021
  • Install my Audio system

Spring 2021
  • PRL HV Intake
  • PRL Downpipe
  • PRL Front Pipe - Not doing this anymore
  • Wrap OEM diffuser and exhaust cover
  • Rear Camber Arms
  • Replace any existing interior and exterior bulbs with LED ones - moved to Summer 2020
  • Paint Calipers - Moved to Summer 2020
  • Window Tint - Moved to Summer 2020
  • Test and possibly install my old car's lip kit
  • Roof Rack - Moved to Spring 2021
  • Catch Can

Fall 2021
  • Spacers for winter setup
  • Paint winter wheels

One of the local guys parted his car out at the beginning of Winter so I grabbed the following items from him, which threw my schedule off a bit.
Eibach Rear Sway Bar, PRL Intercooler, Akasaka Front Lip - Painted red, PRL DP, HASport Top Engine Mount, Hondata FlashPro. I'm installing everything except the front lip, which I decided to sell instead of painting/wrapping it.

I have a long list of things I wanted to do past the list above but I've decided to call it quits for now. I'm pretty content with where the car will be by next week. I'm also working on my 1983 Suzuki GS850 which has its own list of mods/maintenance I have to do, and I'm finishing my basement too.

Here's the other things I wanted to do that I probably won't be doing anymore:
Seibon Carbon Fibre Hood and Trunk
Optima Yellow Battery (Will wait til mine gives issues)
Folding Mirrors
CTR Turbo
CTR Seats
PRL Chargepipe
PRL Turbo Blanket
HASport bottom engine mount
Engine Dressup
Carbon Fibre Steering wheel
Full suspension brace kit
and I'm sure more stuff I'll think of haha
That is an insane list! The carbon fiber steering wheel looks incredible but it's dang expensive! I will be making my own list of upgrades but I have things that need paid off, so mods will he limited for a while. Unless I win the lottery and then we all get sick custom parts!

That is an insane list! The carbon fiber steering wheel looks incredible but it's dang expensive! I will be making my own list of upgrades but I have things that need paid off, so mods will he limited for a while. Unless I win the lottery and then we all get sick custom parts!
Hahahah, I think we're all waiting for that lottery to come thru! 🤞

That's a nice list!
Thanks it's a "wish" list. I pretty much threw all the OEM P&A available at the time of purchase on it. I've been doing my best to restrain myself from making the car a money pit... hard to do hanging out here seeing what everyone is doing. :D

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.