2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen this DTC pop up in their gauge cluster? All safety systems are disabled except for the Blind spot monitoring system. What is annoying is that this message won't go away! I tried pressing the home button on the left side of the steering wheel, and i tried pressing the scroll wheel and nothing happens. I have to stare at this screen the whole time that I'm driving. It's driving me completely nuts! My dealer can't fit me in until Thursday. Basic cruise control doesn't even work. I've tried hooking up my scan tool to see if it's a code i can erase, which it's not. My scanner is saying there's no codes. I've even tried pulling both negative and positive battery terminals and touching them together to reset the ECU, and still nothing. Still stuck looking at this annoying screen. This car has been to the dealership more than a few times already and i only have 1700 miles. Both my Fords before this car have been less trouble, seriously. I'm so glad i leased this car. Definitely not buying this car out at the end. I just hope it won't give me anymore trouble while i have it.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What does it say on the console? Usually there is a verbose interpretation of any error that comes up.
It says there is a problem with the Collision Midigation Braking System and to have it serviced by the dealer. Thursday is right around the corner so i guess it's not too bad, just waiting. I just don't feel like these systems will last over time. It's gonna be a nightmare to deal with when the car goes out of warranty. If you need a new front Radar sensor it'll cost around 1400$ total for the part plus programming at the dealer. This car and all this tech is just too new i suppose.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts