2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently picked up a used Touring 2.0 someone traded back in with really low mileage, and I haven't had it long enough to really test this stuff.

If I turn the HUD on, should it be there when I start the car again? Seems like I always have to manually turn it on. This isn't the recall problem - my TBT and compass work. I tried taking the fuse out, leaving it etc.

Also, I installed a dashcam with some excess USB on the rear camera I had to tuck in to the headliner near the fin antenna - must be a cheap cable, because it causes serious interference with my radio. I ordered some copper tape to wrap it, but does anyone have a picture of what it looks like under the headliner? Curious to see if there might just be a better spot to tuck it in.

Thanks in advance - love the crap out of this car, but my OCD is preventing me from letting these little nagging issues go!

·
Registered
212 Posts
As far as the HUD ... Yes, once you turn the HUD on it should be there each time you start the car. Some features such as the compass, NAV, and speed limit signs may take a few seconds to show up because the car has to recalculate that stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts