2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine. These are such gorgeous cars. Can't wait to add more performance and aesthetics to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
More shots - Scratch damage to the windshield and rear driver area of vehicle during a February Nor'Easter the same week I bought the car. Rather unfortunate but over it by now. (A shingle flew off of a nearby building and swiped the car)

Also a "From - To" pic (old car, 2013 ILX 2.4 Premium MT)

And a photoshop of the ILX wheels on the new car. Should I make a purchase? :O

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
More shots - Scratch damage to the windshield and rear driver area of vehicle during a February Nor'Easter the same week I bought the car. Rather unfortunate but over it by now. (A shingle flew off of a nearby building and swiped the car)

Also a "From - To" pic (old car, 2013 ILX 2.4 Premium MT)

And a photoshop of the ILX wheels on the new car. Should I make a purchase? :O
I'd still take the sport wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Slightly more aggressive now...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Pics of mine...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
20% front, Limo rear tint
Blacked out Grille accent
Black and red emblem
CTR front lip
AFE CAI (available soon)
Schorcher GT Module (available soon)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
CTR Lip

Aces_King The look is sick. If you don't mind could you tell me where you found your CTR lip? I see a few on ebay but I'm not sure if they're legit.

·
Registered
242 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
20% front, Limo rear tint
Blacked out Grille accent
Black and red emblem
CTR front lip
AFE CAI (available soon)
Schorcher GT Module (available soon)
I hope you won't get bothered because when I used to live in the car capital of California cops always looked out for tints that seemed too dark and 20% falls within that range.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my Sport 1.5... I am trying to find out what the seats are made of, but can't find the information in any google searches, in the Owner's Manual or anywhere. It's really frustrating! I just wanna clean the **** things with the proper cleaner and I can't tell if they are plastic or leather.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Here is my Sport 1.5... I am trying to find out what the seats are made of, but can't find the information in any google searches, in the Owner's Manual or anywhere. It's really frustrating! I just wanna clean the **** things with the proper cleaner and I can't tell if they are plastic or leather.
Honda website is saying Sport models (2018/2019) have black cloth interior. Has yours or was yours changed out?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts