2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine. These are such gorgeous cars. Can't wait to add more performance and aesthetics to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
More shots - Scratch damage to the windshield and rear driver area of vehicle during a February Nor'Easter the same week I bought the car. Rather unfortunate but over it by now. (A shingle flew off of a nearby building and swiped the car)

Also a "From - To" pic (old car, 2013 ILX 2.4 Premium MT)

And a photoshop of the ILX wheels on the new car. Should I make a purchase? :O

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
More shots - Scratch damage to the windshield and rear driver area of vehicle during a February Nor'Easter the same week I bought the car. Rather unfortunate but over it by now. (A shingle flew off of a nearby building and swiped the car)

Also a "From - To" pic (old car, 2013 ILX 2.4 Premium MT)

And a photoshop of the ILX wheels on the new car. Should I make a purchase? :O
I'd still take the sport wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Slightly more aggressive now...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,308 Posts
Pics of mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's mine. Swapped out my 16 V6 for the 18 2.0T.

Now dealing with my local Honda dealer after their "paint correction" royally swirl marked my paint to death. Ughh, one thing after the next :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
20% front, Limo rear tint
Blacked out Grille accent
Black and red emblem
CTR front lip
AFE CAI (available soon)
Schorcher GT Module (available soon)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
CTR Lip

Aces_King The look is sick. If you don't mind could you tell me where you found your CTR lip? I see a few on ebay but I'm not sure if they're legit.

·
Registered
242 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
20% front, Limo rear tint
Blacked out Grille accent
Black and red emblem
CTR front lip
AFE CAI (available soon)
Schorcher GT Module (available soon)
I hope you won't get bothered because when I used to live in the car capital of California cops always looked out for tints that seemed too dark and 20% falls within that range.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my Sport 1.5... I am trying to find out what the seats are made of, but can't find the information in any google searches, in the Owner's Manual or anywhere. It's really frustrating! I just wanna clean the **** things with the proper cleaner and I can't tell if they are plastic or leather.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,308 Posts
Here is my Sport 1.5... I am trying to find out what the seats are made of, but can't find the information in any google searches, in the Owner's Manual or anywhere. It's really frustrating! I just wanna clean the **** things with the proper cleaner and I can't tell if they are plastic or leather.
Honda website is saying Sport models (2018/2019) have black cloth interior. Has yours or was yours changed out?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts