2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
A bunch of good looking cars. I'm not a black paint guy, too hot in our really humid high temperature summers, but I like seeing them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My stock 2018 2.0t touring. bought her with 17k miles, 9 months later I’m up to 29k. She’s still stock performance wise but I have a ktuner set up for gauges and lights, haven’t flashed her yet. waiting for the drive train warranty to expire before I do full bolt ons.

cosmetics:
  • Accord fender badge
  • front lip spoiler
  • rear reflector LEDs
  • amber reflector tint
  • reverse light tint

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,748 Posts
Looking good... who makes the exhaust tips you have... they are nice. (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
More shots - Scratch damage to the windshield and rear driver area of vehicle during a February Nor'Easter the same week I bought the car. Rather unfortunate but over it by now. (A shingle flew off of a nearby building and swiped the car)

Also a "From - To" pic (old car, 2013 ILX 2.4 Premium MT)

And a photoshop of the ILX wheels on the new car. Should I make a purchase? :O

Where did you get your exhaust tips from?

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EX-L
18 Posts
2018 Accord Sport 1.5T
20% front, Limo rear tint
Blacked out Grille accent
Black and red emblem
CTR front lip
AFE CAI (available soon)
Schorcher GT Module (available soon)
Absolutely love the all black front end. I just got mine and I'm looking to black out everything chrome, including the H logos.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EX-L
18 Posts
Here is mine. I have yet to do anything to it, but I’ve LEDs coming for the majority of the lights and a cold air intake on the way! I also want to black out everything. Grill, logos, chrome trim, rims. All black everything.

·
Super Moderator
1,748 Posts
Here is mine. I have yet to do anything to it, but I’ve LEDs coming for the majority of the lights and a cold air intake on the way! I also want to black out everything. Grill, logos, chrome trim, rims. All black everything.

View attachment 4870 View attachment 4871 View attachment 4872
Nice ride, welcome aboard. I like your screen name.... The day I picked up my car my wife & daughter were at the theater seeing the movie Black Panther... when they got home and saw my car they nicknamed it Black Panther.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EX-L
18 Posts
Nice ride, welcome aboard. I like your screen name.... The day I picked up my car my wife & daughter were at the theater seeing the movie Black Panther... when they got home and saw my car they nicknamed it Black Panther.
My daughter named mine...lol. I tried to get the vanity plate, but was denied by the wife!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts