2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Can you describe what you did? I see what looks to be an insert similar to what I've seen on Amazon but since I have the 10AT, I'm not 100% familiar with your configuration. 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can you describe what you did? I see what looks to be an insert similar to what I've seen on Amazon but since I have the 10AT, I'm not 100% familiar with your configuration. 馃檪

Hello I have the sports model and got it from
Amazon and apparently it didn鈥檛 fit my car I think the ex or touring not sure how big the arm rest in them but the sport is small storage so the one I bought was to long so I just cut it to the size of my storage and it fit snug only got it for 10$ so is a plus

Registered
I bought one of those for my Touring 2.0T on eBay. It fit perfectly, with no cutting or adjusting. I like it and you can still continue to use the small factory insert that came with the car too.

Super Moderator
I bought one of those for my Touring 2.0T on eBay. It fit perfectly, with no cutting or adjusting. I like it and you can still continue to use the small factory insert that came with the car too.
Awesome!!!! I've been looking for something to go in there to better hold loose change. Thanks for confirming it'll fit my car.

Registered

Super Moderator
There were a number of similar storage bins on eBay and most said it would not fit the Touring 2.0T.

This is the one I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Honda-Accord-LX-Sport-EX-EX-L-Touring-EX-L-Car-Accessory-Center-Console/323377789903?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Am I mistaken or does the one you referred to fit in the cup/bottle holder area? The one by the OP and the one mentioned from Amazon are for the compartment under the arm rest.

Super Moderator

Registered
Good idea. I hate that it鈥檚 suck an awkward space... the arm rest doesn鈥檛 open completely and is stuck at a weird angle. I don鈥檛 keep anything in mine except my phone charger. But I do agree with the lack of 鈥渃ubbies鈥

Super Moderator
Good idea. I hate that it鈥檚 suck an awkward space... the arm rest doesn鈥檛 open completely and is stuck at a weird angle. I don鈥檛 keep anything in mine except my phone charger. But I do agree with the lack of 鈥渃ubbies鈥
If it would open from the side so that the lid was towards the passenger seat I think it would be a lot more user friendly... at least a lot easier to access.

Registered
2018 Accord Center console

I agree. About the only thing that frustrates me about this great car. It is actually dangerous because it does not open further. Trying to get things out while driving. Wish someone could figure out a way to allow the lid to open to 90 degrees.

Registered
Ebay dealer out of stock

There were a number of similar storage bins on eBay and most said it would not fit the Touring 2.0T.

This is the one I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Honda-Accord-LX-Sport-EX-EX-L-Touring-EX-L-Car-Accessory-Center-Console/323377789903?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thanks a lot for that info!
Right now, that eBay dealer does not have any more stock. His ad said he sold 2 and has 0 qty. I wrote them a note to see if they would be getting any more inventory.

Is there something different about the Touring 2.0T center console where some of the other organizers do not fit properly?

I see one on Amazon, which has that same distinctive red lines on the tray liners. It is less expensive. Wonder if it is the same unit as the eBay model?

Thx DD

Super Moderator
The description on Amazon is all mess up hard to determine In till u get it .. either send it back for ten dollars or just make it work .. lmk if u got more questions https://www.amazon.com/Console-Organizer-Armrest-Storage-Accessories/dp/B07DQMRRXW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1534181391&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=honda+accord+2018+accessories+stroage&psc=1
Received/installed mine today.... verdict still out on whether I'll continue to use it or not. I like the features of compartments to store separate stuff in, don't like that it will take some extra effort (2 hands) to get to anything that may be stored under it as this sits high in the compartment, another dislike is the OEM sliding tray still will fit however it limits the size of stuff you can place in this tray (probably better to not use the OEM sliding tray w/this part). BTW it's a perfect fit no trimming required.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts