2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Purchased these beauties. Just waiting for them to be customized and shipped to me. Stay tuned!
View attachment 4261
what is being Customized about it? These look nice.
Boy the budget I keep making in my head for the day I finally buy my Accord Sport, is getting higher and higher lol...

I want the nice spoiler, I want the V3 tail Lights, the full LED head lights, and more than anything I want to do the Muffler Pass through "chrome delete" and change out the muffler tips to stick out.

Something like this:

Note I am not doing that for sound purposes or anything like that. I do love the cars sound stock. But I cannot stand fake and useless things like the Fake Chrome "tip" that doesn't even fully connect to the exhaust. I am not sure if there is a particularly useful reason to have it that way, but it seems like it wouldn't allow for Exhaust to escape the Vehicle properly if standing still.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is being Customized about it? These look nice.
Boy the budget I keep making in my head for the day I finally buy my Accord Sport, is getting higher and higher lol...

I want the nice spoiler, I want the V3 tail Lights, the full LED head lights, and more than anything I want to do the Muffler Pass through "chrome delete" and change out the muffler tips to stick out.

Something like this:

Note I am not doing that for sound purposes or anything like that. I do love the cars sound stock. But I cannot stand fake and useless things like the Fake Chrome "tip" that doesn't even fully connect to the exhaust. I am not sure if there is a particularly useful reason to have it that way, but it seems like it wouldn't allow for Exhaust to escape the Vehicle properly if standing still.
That Accord looks nice. I’m not sure how I feel about the rear fender flares. Maybe if they were different ones installed it may look better but I get the idea of the look that you are trying to achieve. I attached a pic of how my headlights will look once they are finished. I will be able to change the colors via an app on my phone.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ha yah the rest of that bumper is questionable, but yes strictly speaking about the tips and no Weird Chrome thingy.

WOW those lights are amazing. My Wife would kill for that since her entire computer (and our house) is filled with Multi Color Smart LED Bulbs and RGB Lighting.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
That Accord looks nice. I’m not sure how I feel about the rear fender flares. Maybe if they were different ones installed it may look better but I get the idea of the look that you are trying to achieve. I attached a pic of how my headlights will look once they are finished. I will be able to change the colors via an app on my phone.
View attachment 4268
Ha yah the rest of that bumper is questionable, but yes strictly speaking about the tips and no Weird Chrome thingy.

WOW those lights are amazing. My Wife would kill for that since her entire computer (and our house) is filled with Multi Color Smart LED Bulbs and RGB Lighting.
Agree w/both of you on those fender flares... looks like something stuck on... maybe if the were molded in would make them more appealing. The exhaust tips are nice. Noticed the front fenders have some type of flare on them too... would be interesting to see more pics of how they look... if they're like the rear. (n)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Agree w/both of you on those fender flares... looks like something stuck on... maybe if the were molded in would make them more appealing. The exhaust tips are nice. Noticed the front fenders have some type of flare on them too... would be interesting to see more pics of how they look... if they're like the rear. (n)
Unfortunately I have no idea who's car it is, randomly found it on Google Images just looking for something simple to show the exhaust. But yah that guy went All Out on the body mods haha.

So how much did this whole deal cost? Obviously those are not the stock headlights and the custom color setup, just wondered how much the whole dealio is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The tips do look nice!I thought about changing my exhaust but I got sidetracked and started doing other things. You should buy your wife a set of headlights 👍🏼

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately I have no idea who's car it is, randomly found it on Google Images just looking for something simple to show the exhaust. But yah that guy went All Out on the body mods haha.

So how much did this whole deal cost? Obviously those are not the stock headlights and the custom color setup, just wondered how much the whole dealio is.
The total came to $1,620 including shipping. I should have them next week. I will post a pic once they are installed.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m excited to see these installed and the colors w the beam pattern at night. Don’t know if this was asked but could you post a link to where we could purchase the headlights? TIA

1 - 20 of 22 Posts