2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was wonder if anyone on here has taken their car to the dealership and got a their cvt fluid change. I wanted to know roughly how much it cost incase they try to rip me off or something. I seen on Google that it may be around 150ish but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
Cost depends on the hourly rate of the dealership doing the service. Different areas and/or dealers will have different hourly labor rates. KBB has maintenance pricing where you can enter vehicle along with your zip code to get a range of cost.... see it here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello! I was wonder if anyone on here has taken their car to the dealership and got a their cvt fluid change. I wanted to know roughly how much it cost incase they try to rip me off or something. I seen on Google that it may be around 150ish but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Thanks in advance!
idk if thus helps but in my 9th gen it was about around 90 bucks at a local honda.

should be around the same price for you. I'd show you the receipt but have sold the car and gave new owner all the maintenance records. Its not a difficult job on the 9th gen its basically the same as a regular oil change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.