2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone! Got my Eibach Sportlines installed a coupe weeks ago. Love the drop and feel of the handling. Not too stiff. Not too soft.

Test fitted some Zeed 19x9.5 +30. It has some 235/35s on it now but those will change to some 245/40s. Since I went an inch wider than stock, going a little wider will still give it a SLIGHT stretch.

Yes. The wheel has some bends. I plan to get those fixed before I run these. I'll be working on getting the bends out on Wednesday this week. Once I have them all fixed, I'll be looking at putting all 4 on just to see how they fit.

PS-If any of yall live in SC or NC, hit me up for a meet. Lol

Administrator
Nice job, looks nice. I'll be interested in seeing wheels w/different tires on it... as it sits now the wheels look like magnets for curb rash (worse than stock wheels). :eek:馃槹

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice job, looks nice. I'll be interested in seeing wheels w/different tires on it... as it sits now the wheels look like magnets for curb rash (worse than stock wheels). :eek:馃槹

That's for sure. Lol. I hate to take them off since they have such brand new tread on them. Lol. But them being 35 series, it'll make for a harsh ride.

Registered
Have you noticed any issues with the radar safety systems since lowering the car?

Another user posted that he lowered his and then got some dash lights/warnings (collision mitigation system, radar cruise control, etc). The dealer ran some tests and said it was because of the ride hight change. I hadn't see that on the forms before, so just wondering.

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you noticed any issues with the radar safety systems since lowering the car?

Another user posted that he lowered his and then got some dash lights/warnings (collision mitigation system, radar cruise control, etc). The dealer ran some tests and said it was because of the ride hight change. I hadn't see that on the forms before, so just wondering.

No issues. No lights on. All systems work as if it didn't happen. Might be an issue with the Touring being that it has the adjustable dampening and not sure how they react to lowering.

Registered
Yes having a Touring 2.0 is one of the main reasons why I want sure if I could lower it..

Registered
Agreed, so far I have the Progress rear sway bar and Pirelli tires as my solution for handling lol.

Reactions: Kenji2056

Registered
^^^^ Perfect, thank you very much for sharing that information and photos...

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found out the Zedd wheels had a bolt pattern of 5x115 and not 5x114.3. So those got sold yesterday. Going to go with my original plan of ESR SR08s in the same specs. I would go with Vordoven Forme 9s or even some Varrstoen ES1s. The ES1s are out of stock. The Forme 9s I can't get wheel by wheel.

Registered
^^^^. Any photos or links to the wheels that you are referring to getting now ?

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^^. Any photos or links to the wheels that you are referring to getting now ?

Not going with this color. Going to go with the machine faced look. Silver. It'll help contrast the Still Night Pearl. Still going to go with the 19x9.5 +30. That gave me the perfect fitment I wanted.

Registered
Nice, I had put in an order for BBS wheels in black, but then they filed for bankruptcy and the company I had ordered them from jacked up the cost. I鈥檓 not paying you more for an already expensive wheel...

Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice, I had put in an order for BBS wheels in black, but then they filed for bankruptcy and the company I had ordered them from jacked up the cost. I鈥檓 not paying you more for an already expensive wheel...

Glad I didn't get fixed on those. BBS are nice but I'm not putting that much money in wheels. Lol. Especially not my daily where I've curbed two of the wheels already after owning it for like 2 months. Hahahah!

Registered
Oh shoot lol, well this is just a garage and dive as needed, just like my lifted Ram is. Most of the time is spent now driving a 2020 Outback. I don鈥檛 owe on the Accord so I figured I would treat it yo one good buy ha ha ha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.