2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the weekend I had the Eibach Sportline springs, rear camber kit, rear sway bar installed. GarageLine 20mm spacers were also added to the front and rear wheels. The improvement in handling is real. The car just feels firmer. The best way I can describe it is, planting your feet deep down into the ground in a sumo stance.

Now let's talk about the appearance of the car. I mean who doesn't lower their car so it can look better? Well, the sportlines give the car a much improved stance. Wheel gap for the front and the rear is almost eliminated, without the need for going to coils or air (great for those who have the touring model). I haven't noticed any loss of functionality with the electronic dampening. I will admit, I never noticed a big difference with it on or off PRIOR to the car being lowered. So, take that for what it is worth.

Also, the overall ride is stiffer, and you will notice.

It's been raining here a lot in Maryland, so I plan on washing the car on Thanksgiving and I will post pictures then.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have added more dressing ALL the way around the tire yesterday... Oh well. As you can see the car is much lower. With the spacers it is Garageline 20mm upfront and in the rear. There were no modifications to the factory studs. You could actually get away with a 25mm spacer in the rear, which I would suggest if you're running with springs because their is enough clearance to do so. 20mm in the front is perfect.
IMG_1488.jpg IMG_1489.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
I should have added more dressing ALL the way around the tire yesterday... Oh well. As you can see the car is much lower. With the spacers it is Garageline 20mm upfront and in the rear. There were no modifications to the factory studs. You could actually get away with a 25mm spacer in the rear, which I would suggest if you're running with springs because their is enough clearance to do so. 20mm in the front is perfect.
View attachment 4002 View attachment 4003
Thanks for the pics. (y)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great! Considering same route. Did you have to buy the hardware kit for the rear sway bar AK41-40-036-04-RA?
I bought the rear sway bar kit and yes the hardware kit as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts