2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning the area if the electronic parking and pulled up the electronic parking button to clean then I noticed Everytime I turn on the car it's ok automatic parking on .it's annoying .how can I disable this without pressing the brake and removing the electronic parking which I have to do every time I turn on the car ?any one know ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
You mean the electronic parking brake switch? So when you go into park it’s auto setting the parking brake? If so that’s what my car has done since I bought it. I didn’t know it was a setting I could change. Also doesn’t bother me at all.

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Sounds like you activated the automatic parking brake feature when you were holding the button up to clean under it. See attachment below of how this feature is activated/deactivated.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
I followed these instructions multiple times and it did not work .is there another alternative ?

View attachment 5060
Not that I know of... may be time to take it to dealer. I would take those instructions w/you and tell them you tried disabling it and it's not working. By what you described as how it appeared after cleaning I was thinking you had enabled that feature.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.