2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so I just picked up my new Honda Accord Sport and was wondering what is the compatibility when it comes to running ethanol on these cars? Is there a flex fuel kit that is made for them? Also what tuner should I go with? KTuner or Hondata. Which is more reliable and which makes more power?
Thanks in advance!
-Drew

· Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
I've only ever seen a flex fuel kit for the 2.0t, I know PRL makes one for that. TSP makes one for the 1.5 civic but it doesn't show any compatibility with the Accord. If anything you can give TSP a call and ask some questions about what they may know about adapting it to the Accord if possible.

· Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only ever seen a flex fuel kit for the 2.0t, I know PRL makes one for that. TSP makes one for the 1.5 civic but it doesn't show any compatibility with the Accord. If anything you can give TSP a call and ask some questions about what they may know about adapting it to the Accord if possible.
Okay thank you for the advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.