2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been driving my new Still Night Pearl 2.0 T Sport for about a month now. I'm really impressed with the performance and handling, especially considering my last car was a 2004 VW R32. (3.2 liter V6, AWD, 6-speed manual trans) Looking forward to many miles with the Honda.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the Accord and welcome to the forum! You must be thrilled with the improvements in tech over your previous vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all. I too just traded in my 2013 VW Golf R for an '18 Platinum White 2.0T Touring and I haven't looked back. Funny thing, a week after I traded in the R, apparently the check engine light came on according to my dealer. I find it strange, but not surprising, since I babied that car for 64k miles with no issues. I think I may have dodged a bullet! I love all the tech on my Accord my VW didn't have and glad to be back in a Honda!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hello all. I too just traded in my 2013 VW Golf R for an '18 Platinum White 2.0T Touring and I haven't looked back. Funny thing, a week after I traded in the R, apparently the check engine light came on according to my dealer. I find it strange, but not surprising, since I babied that car for 64k miles with no issues. I think I may have dodged a bullet! I love all the tech on my Accord my VW didn't have and glad to be back in a Honda!
I have a rule of thumb with European cars in general and that's to never own them out of warranty. Having worked in the autoparts environment and seeing how frustrated owners of out of warranty european car owners get when they have to price out parts, I was largely discouraged from owning them.

Welcome to Honda :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts