2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car sounds so dull right now. I know it’s a “sedan” and all. But I’d love to give it a little growl. Going to start researching this week to see what we can do about that. Kind of sucks with a new car waiting for people to make parts for it and all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't tried it myself, but I've been curious what the car sounds like with the ANC disabled/unplugged. I hear more of a grunt when my windows are rolled down.

Have you tried unplugging the ANC? It's behind the glove box and it's designed to reduce engine noise in the cabin.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There are quite a few owners who have gone the route of a muffler/resonator delete and had pretty decent results. Since the aftermarket is still developing most people have had to go with a custom setup.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are quite a few owners who have gone the route of a muffler/resonator delete and had pretty decent results. Since the aftermarket is still developing most people have had to go with a custom setup.
I’ve seen a few you tube videos where they did muffler deletes, and lowered the car. But one guy had issues where coming from his gas cap was all black. What’s that about. I’d rather just wait for parts to come out, even if it takes a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts