2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am noticing quite a few of these flooding the streets. I want to make mine stand out. For my area anyway. Everyone’s is basic. I saw online a front lip in black...seeing it in pictures just doesn’t cut it ?. I like it and yet there still something I don’t like about. Can’t put my finger on it. I wanted to add a rear window spoiler....but the ones that are painted are so small it’s not worth putting it on. I don’t want anything that’s obnoxious looking. I saw a black one.... but do I want to put it on a pearly white car ??? Idk. I know it can just get painted. Saw some that have a trunk spoiler included, again black. I think it’s different, not sure if I love it though .....

·
Registered
30 Posts
So I am noticing quite a few of these flooding the streets. I want to make mine stand out. For my area anyway. Everyone’s is basic. I saw online a front lip in black...seeing it in pictures just doesn’t cut it ?. I like it and yet there still something I don’t like about. Can’t put my finger on it. I wanted to add a rear window spoiler....but the ones that are painted are so small it’s not worth putting it on. I don’t want anything that’s obnoxious looking. I saw a black one.... but do I want to put it on a pearly white car ??? Idk. I know it can just get painted. Saw some that have a trunk spoiler included, again black. I think it’s different, not sure if I love it though .....
If this is any help, here’s my Touring 2.0 with some of the mods you were wondering about

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
Check out this thread - Pics of mine... for what I did to my car. If you have any questions about any of them let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts