2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am quite amazed that with a light foot on the gas pedal and light traffic on roadways with a speed limit of 45 MPH, I get well over 40 MPG in my 2018 Honda Accord Touring sedan with the 1.5 L engine. I bought it new in January of 2019 at a bargain price of 27.5 K. I have about 32,500 miles on it. Have any of you been happily surprised with the gas mileage of your HONDA? I can't justify trading it in for a new CRV as I fear I will miss this great ride with wonderful gas savings...

·
Registered
'20 Sport 2.0T 6MT, Still Night Pearl. '07 EX-L I4/Nav sold.
106 Posts
My car has the 2.0T, not the 1.5T, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it gets noticeably better fuel economy than the 2.4L in my '07 did, especially on the highway.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
I am quite amazed that with a light foot on the gas pedal and light traffic on roadways with a speed limit of 45 MPH, I get well over 40 MPG in my 2018 Honda Accord Touring sedan with the 1.5 L engine. I bought it new in January of 2019 at a bargain price of 27.5 K. I have about 32,500 miles on it. Have any of you been happily surprised with the gas mileage of your HONDA? I can't justify trading it in for a new CRV as I fear I will miss this great ride with wonderful gas savings...
That's outstanding MPG's (you must be driving w/a raw egg under your foot 😁)... best I've done w/mine is 32.5 (about 80% Highway 20% city).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.