2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just ordered a box from them, I'm going with a single 12" box on the passenger side. My amp and LC2i will be installed on the driver's side of the trunk. The box cost me $314.60 total.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just ordered a box from them, I'm going with a single 12" box on the passenger side. My amp and LC2i will be installed on the driver's side of the trunk. The box cost me $314.60 total.
Holy molly that’s pricey but you have to pay for the engineering in time and material to develop the box. As reference I think I had about $360 including my sub woofer, amp, LC2i, and materials For the fiberglass enclosure. Granted it was messy and itchy and time consuming, about a week total, but it saved me a lot of money ...lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow that looks freaking amazing, and you barely lost any trunk space!

that is a bold setup!!!! aesthetically 10+

I’m no engineer but are those subs both in phase? Thoughts from the community? Their sound waves may be canceling each other out as they are facing themselves.

If you haven’t already, for the fun and excitement of testing :) try setting one sub out of phase and see how it sounds. It would be an “isobaric” like setup. Although not quite :)

again awesome, awesome setup!
LOL I was thinking this exact same thing. Willing to bet there is some absolute dead zones from it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts