2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Super Moderator
Nice!!! Was wondering what your next mod was going to be. 馃榿

Reactions: Mod_Gen10

Registered
Looks sharp. I added the sequential bumper lights when the rear bumper cover was off. I like how it's lit up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!!! Was wondering what your next mod was going to be. 馃榿
I have the smoked bumper lights that I need to install but I need to find time to drop the bumper. I鈥檓 debating on ordering the Borla Catback S Type exhaust. I priced it at $949 not including the install. I was also looking at rims and tires which are running around $2400. I may go ahead with the exhaust after I pay my personal property taxes. What is your next mod?

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
nothing wrong with that 馃槈
Thanks. However some of the mods I've seen you and others do has tempted me some, but not to the point of pulling the trigger... yet. 馃榿

I'm not much of a DIY'er and my preferred tech has left dealership I use to pursue another career. I need to see if I can reconnect w/him and find out if he's doing any wrenching on the side then that might get the spark going.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. However some of the mods I've seen you and others do has tempted me some, but not to the point of pulling the trigger... yet. 馃榿

I'm not much of a DIY'er and my preferred tech has left dealership I use to pursue another career. I need to see if I can reconnect w/him and find out if he's doing any wrenching on the side then that might get the spark going.
That is all that it takes is a spark to light a flame lol. I honestly never thought that I would love DIY car stuff. I got into cars when I was 18 years old and it never left...18 years later and I鈥檓 still into this stuff, except for this time I am doing it with my sons. If you were to do a mod, which one would you do? 馃槈

Super Moderator
That is all that it takes is a spark to light a flame lol. I honestly never thought that I would love DIY car stuff. I got into cars when I was 18 years old and it never left...18 years later and I鈥檓 still into this stuff, except for this time I am doing it with my sons. If you were to do a mod, which one would you do? 馃槈
In the past I was a DIY'er when it came to working on/modifying vehicles however father time has caught up with me. Arthur & his Righteous brother's (arthritis) and other health concerns have taken the ability and enjoyment of doing it any longer. As far as mods I would do I do have a wish list of some go fast goodies, and the tail lights you just installed I think would look good on my car. As far as acting on any of the go fast goodies those will not be done until after the OEM warranty expires if they are done then.

Registered
2018 Honda Accord EX-L
Great job. I鈥檓 wondering how this will look on mine with the Crystal Black Pearl. Do you have a link for these?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Great job. I鈥檓 wondering how this will look on mine with the Crystal Black Pearl. Do you have a link for these?
I鈥檓 sure that they would look good on your car. I don鈥檛 have a link for them I purchased mine directly from the manufacturer. There are people who sell theses as well as others on IG.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts