2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

Finally decided to buy taillights

5K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Mod_Gen10 
#1 ·
I finally decided to buy smoked taillights and installed then a few days ago. She looks better now.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 ·
Nice!!! Was wondering what your next mod was going to be. 😁
I have the smoked bumper lights that I need to install but I need to find time to drop the bumper. I’m debating on ordering the Borla Catback S Type exhaust. I priced it at $949 not including the install. I was also looking at rims and tires which are running around $2400. I may go ahead with the exhaust after I pay my personal property taxes. What is your next mod?

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Thanks. However some of the mods I've seen you and others do has tempted me some, but not to the point of pulling the trigger... yet. 😁

I'm not much of a DIY'er and my preferred tech has left dealership I use to pursue another career. I need to see if I can reconnect w/him and find out if he's doing any wrenching on the side then that might get the spark going.
That is all that it takes is a spark to light a flame lol. I honestly never thought that I would love DIY car stuff. I got into cars when I was 18 years old and it never left...18 years later and I’m still into this stuff, except for this time I am doing it with my sons. If you were to do a mod, which one would you do? 😉

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Great job. I’m wondering how this will look on mine with the Crystal Black Pearl. Do you have a link for these?
I’m sure that they would look good on your car. I don’t have a link for them I purchased mine directly from the manufacturer. There are people who sell theses as well as others on IG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.