2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, white 2.0t Sport (auto) here. Dying to swap my high beams to LED. Looking for advice on best brand for both quality and more importantly COLOR MATCH to the rest of the forward lighting. Side note; posting this from my dealership, my VIN popped hot for a recall regarding some sort of software update so FYI for anyone who hasn’t checked or been told.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello everyone, white 2.0t Sport (auto) here. Dying to swap my high beams to LED. Looking for advice on best brand for both quality and more importantly COLOR MATCH to the rest of the forward lighting. Side note; posting this from my dealership, my VIN popped hot for a recall regarding some sort of software update so FYI for anyone who hasn’t checked or been told.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. The recall update is probably concerning the rear backup camera.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have a 1.5 Touring, mine have the LED high beam. I did replace the interior bulbs to LED.I purchased then from Precision LED. Awesome company deal with.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I Found that the HB3 or 9005 able to replace with a Nice Bright White Bulbs for $30-$40 Bucks and 15 Min. Actually will shine Farther at Night then the LED's
I'm all about seeing way down the road . .

Lets Us Know if that setup is any "Lighter" then EX-L setup .. Believe Less Voltage Draw was Biggest Advantage doing everything to increase Mpg . .
What Part of the Country are You . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts