2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Honda Accord sport and i want to get aftermarket wheels but not sure what wheel spec. All I know I want my wheels to poke out more than stock, be flush or close enough flush with the fender without any spacers. I was looking at some wheels don’t remember the name or brand but it was a 19x9.5 35mm with 245/40/19 tires I’m not sure if that will get me close enough to fender or not and I’m also on stock suspension and want to keep it that way. Any help or suggestions of wheels specs to help me get close enough flush fitment on stock suspension?

· Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
133 Posts

19x9.5 +30 front fitment. Waiting for a day I can put them all on just to see how they'll fit all around. They have 235/35s on them right now. Going to replace them with 235/40s when they're all cleaned up. This is all on Eibach Sportlines on my Sport 2.0.

· Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 4984

View attachment 4985

19x9.5 +30 front fitment. Waiting for a day I can put them all on just to see how they'll fit all around. They have 235/35s on them right now. Going to replace them with 235/40s when they're all cleaned up. This is all on Eibach Sportlines on my Sport 2.0.
So you on Eibach sport lines spring?
rather then H&R?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.