2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 02 Accord EX and Purchasing my 18 Still Night Accord Sport 2.0T this weekend!! So stoked! They had to get it from another dealer, then installing leather in the seats where the cloth is! Will post pix when I pick it up on Saturday! Looking forward to learning about this car and what it can do! Anyone on here located in SW FL ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. Glad to hear that you're upgrading to the new Accord, seems to be an incredible machine. Looking forward to seeing your pics on the weekend, hopefully the weather cooperates so you can put some miles on it!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome blue, and congrats on the new ride. Looks to be quite the upgrade from your last car, which seems to have served you very well. Don't know if you have any interest in mods, but the new Accord has some serious potential locked away.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, im sure it will be a good sporty, fun to drive family car for the wife and I. (starting a family soon!) My 02 accord has served me very well, has about 223k on the clock as of right now. Have always liked the Accords. Oh I definitely plan on modding, just hesitant bc of voiding the warranty. Im getting ALL the windows tinted this weekend, a must have here in SW FL, ordering some weathertech floor mats also. I really want to do that Hondata Tune! Wife gave the ok, but again, warranty, haha. I'd love a good Air Intake, but when will the aftermarket companies be coming out with them, if at all...? I'm interested in "someone else" finding the breaking point of these cars potential... ie axle shafts, transmission parts, engine parts etc.... what can they truely handle!?!? Anyway! will post some pix tonight when I get home with her!! Cant wait!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's an amazing car, I drive it in eco mode all the time because otherwise I'm going to go through tires too quickly lol... Upgrading the sound system first with 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" speakers before moding the engine. Here's my baby... In Canada we need snow tires lol... Love the stock rims though.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Niiiice!! Yeah sound system is kind of lacking in my opinion. Thinking of upgrading that also in the future! Yeah i havent been super easy on it these first few days, gonna be interesting to see how long the tires do last. But hey still avg 27 mpg as of right now!! Haha love it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts