2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped and installed rear camber kit on my 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0. I took it to alignment shop and they told me I needed a front camber kit as well.
. did you need to put a front camber kit on yours when you dropped it??

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on springs. Your camber plate is on top of your strut right. You adjust it under your hood..
I'm just using stock struts and shocks till i save up for something better.

· Registered
38 Posts
Yup that's right. But you have to pull the assembly down to adjust.

View attachment 5821
Hey new here I was searching for this exact situation. You mention that pulling the assembly down to adjust the camber? I am no expert but pulling the assembly down and adjusting it how would that work exactly? Is there a way to adjust it without moving the assembly down? There is not much room to work with

· Registered
156 Posts
Hey new here I was searching for this exact situation. You mention that pulling the assembly down to adjust the camber? I am no expert but pulling the assembly down and adjusting it how would that work exactly? Is there a way to adjust it without moving the assembly down? There is not much room to work with
Exactly, not much room. Some actually cut away part of the tower to be able to adjust the camber from the top. No way in **** I'm doing that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.