2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
After upgrading my front door speakers, I started hear the rattles noise from driver side when I listen to music ( level 14 and up) and drive through bad road. It is so annoying. I think it comes from panel. Have you guys seen this before? I really appreciate you guys advices! Thanks

· Registered
971 Posts
Hello everyone,
After upgrading my front door speakers, I started hear the rattles noise from driver side when I listen to music ( level 14 and up) and drive through bad road. It is so annoying. I think it comes from panel. Have you guys seen this before? I really appreciate you guys advices! Thanks
Sounds like could be your door handles but you should really do the front doors at least.....

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like could be your door handles but you should really do the front doors at least.....
Thank a lot man! I checked the door handle today, but the crews are really tight. I listen closely sound seem like come from mid or bottom of the door panel

· Registered
25 Posts
My exhaust drone caused the same exact problem. Panel gap tolerances are a bit of a problem on this car. I just sound deadened the crap out of the front door cards with Noico 8mm and that seemed to have solved that issue. Now I'm chasing rattles from the other parts of the interior :cautious:. When I get new seats, I'm going to rip apart the interior and sound deaden the rest of it.

· Registered
25 Posts
I have the2020 2.0T. this thing rattles more than any other car I have owned. Driver side door, passenger side door, center console area, middle of the dashboard? yep, rear cyclops brake light area, trunk area (simple fix for this one was tightening the license plate), and random rattling on side panel A frames. This thing is like a can of nuts and bolts rolling downhill. So noisy.

When I took it to the dealership, they apparently sprayed some type of foam where the rattling was coming from and called it good. Still rattles like day 1.

· Registered
971 Posts
I have the2020 2.0T. this thing rattles more than any other car I have owned. Driver side door, passenger side door, center console area, middle of the dashboard? yep, rear cyclops brake light area, trunk area (simple fix for this one was tightening the license plate), and random rattling on side panel A frames. This thing is like a can of nuts and bolts rolling downhill. So noisy.

When I took it to the dealership, they apparently sprayed some type of foam where the rattling was coming from and called it good. Still rattles like day 1.
Don't have this problem at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.