2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Wow, looks super cool! Have you really done it only by yourself? You're gifted. If I were in your shoes, I doubt I could have nailed it. You've inspired me, and now I'm challenged to do something similar with my Toyota's symbol. I wonder if it's possible to order it from a random company like this one Shop Larson Electronics Online | Lightingandsupplies.com. I read that they engage in all sorts of miscellaneous projects. Has anyone heard about them? Should I give them a try, or better reach the official dealer? I can't do it by myself because I'm afraid I'd ruin it.

· Registered
1 Posts
I respect those who can do something with their own hands. I have good ideas but not always enough experience to bring them to the finish line. I tried to make my lights in the car. In the end, I ordered Amazon LED lamps for the car's interior, plus car lights. Now my car looks great. But I can't cope with the wires by myself. Of course, the Internet will help, but sometimes I have to figure it out independently. The idea of illuminating the sign inspired me to do something similar. The license plate illumination would look good on your car.

· Registered
4 Posts
Yep, I am the guy who also hate to bring my car to auto repair shop. Bought some led bulbs from auxito and got my Honda's headlights replaced few days ago, I really love the light these LEDs put out. The lights are brighter, whiter and have the correct beam pattern. The lows are bright but are pointed down enough to not bother oncoming cars. No issues installing them at all, worked right away.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts