2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Wanted to get opinions on this front lip and side skirts. I am thinking about having these fabricated for my 2018 Honda Accord LX. The work is done by S-Fabrication in Allentown, PA.

(This isn’t my car, just posted for visual reference)

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm digging how the side skirt is somewhat following the line of the body. Are you on bags? Them wheels are waaaay tucked! I cannot wait to see you put on some nice wheels on it!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm digging how the side skirt is somewhat following the line of the body. Are you on bags? Them wheels are waaaay tucked! I cannot wait to see you put on some nice wheels on it!
Hey,

This isn’t my car I just posted it for reference . I am looking to get the front lip and side skirts fabricated for my car. This car is definitely nice though!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My appointment is Saturday morning at 10am but I will be making the 7 hour drive on Friday. My hotel is booked and I am excited like a kid in the candy store!

·
Super Moderator
1,925 Posts
My appointment is Saturday morning at 10am but I will be making the 7 hour drive on Friday. My hotel is booked and I am excited like a kid in the candy store!
Waiting in anticipation of this mod... can't wait to see it... this time tomorrow (hopefully) it will be done... can't wait. ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Waiting in anticipation of this mod... can't wait to see it... this time tomorrow (hopefully) it will be done... can't wait. ?
Thanks! I can’t wait to see the turn out as well. I drove 321 miles to get this done. I just grabbed some dinner and now I am back in my hotel. I am about to crash and wake up early tomorrow morning to go to my appointment.

·
Super Moderator
1,925 Posts
Lowering springs, aftermarket tail lights, window tint and duckbill spoiler. I also want to find someone who can fabricate the bumper insert covers that I have on my car. What is next for you?
Sounds good... myself, I'm currently in a holding pattern... contemplating some "go fast" goodies but skeptical as to how it would impact warranty... that and I have to decide if I will keep the car longer than three years. :unsure:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good... myself, I'm currently in a holding pattern... contemplating some "go fast" goodies but skeptical as to how it would impact warranty... that and I have to decide if I will keep the car longer than three years. :unsure:
I hear you. I will be looking forward to see your next mod! ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where did you get the body work done?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts