2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the OEM all weather floor mats, these were included with the purchase of the car. I only had them in for about a month before switching to husky. The driver mat is the ONLY one that had feet on it most during that time. The passenger only a few times and maybe once for either rear seats. Needless to say they're basically new-like new still.

Most likely you will not be close enough to meet up as I am in Montana so shipping costs will be added. I can send in my husky box but i believe the size is going to add additional cost, so I could if you like roll them in to a smaller box.

·
Administrator
2,549 Posts
I'm in casper WY! Are these still for sale?
Are they up for sale still? Would definitely love to swap in all weather floor mats.
You might want to send this member a private message (hopefully he has his account set up to notify him of those) since he hasn't been online in a couple months.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like mats are available again. Ive been able to find a smaller box than the one i mentioned shipping in, still looks like shipping is going to be $28 unless i can find a cheaper option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts