2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have finally completed my bolt ons
All suspension related components coming up next ill be updating my build as i go.

So far heres the list of things i have done
PRL FRONT PIPE
PRL DOWNPIPE
PRL STAGE 1 INTAKE
TAKEDA INTAKE
PRL INTERCOOLER
BOOMBA RACING BOV
HONDATA
CUSTOM EXHAUST
HASPORT TORQUE MOUNT 62A
MAGNAPACK MUFFLERS
PTP TURBO BLANKET
MISHIMOTO HEAT REFLECTIVE TAPE
IG: BOOSTEDXACCORD

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Quite the wish list for the rest of us. What is the difference between turbo blankets? Even the feebay version proves to reduce the heat significantly.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite the wish list for the rest of us. What is the difference between turbo blankets? Even the feebay version proves to reduce the heat significantly.
It was my wish list at one point as well it took me about 1 year and a half to complete it. In terms of difference in turbo blankets between ebay and ptp is that i have seen ebay turbo blankets catch on fire due to the cheap material that the ebay blanket is made of. I would highly not recommened it. Thats why i bought it from ptp i didnt mind spending the 150 it was worth it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good point. For those not understanding what a snuggle blanket will do for your turbo and the results for your car, head over to youtube. It keeps the hot side hot and the cool side cool. Plus it keeps the heat out of the engine bay which will keep the cabin cooler. Showcases the Ptp and ignore the VW.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point. For those not understanding what a snuggle blanket will do for your turbo and the results for your car, head over to youtube. It keeps the hot side hot and the cool side cool. Plus it keeps the heat out of the engine bay which will keep the cabin cooler. Showcases the Ptp and ignore the VW.
Yes sir! You got that right.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Solid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.