2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
How much does something like this cost btw, I have always been interested in this.
it can vary depending on system/setup. I bought the front and rear suspension and air management while it was on sale.Usually fronts run 975, rears 900, 3P/H management with standard tank and one compressor runs around 2k. I went with accuair endo CT setup which was an extra 1k. 4 bulkhead fittings @ like 10$ each with rubber boots for exterior side. No hard lines in the trunk just yet since I still need to figure out where all the audio equipment will be buried. pretty easy install if you are comfortable doing coilovers and amp installs it’s basically just that. Only other thing would be running the lines. I bought a bunch of buckle straps with rubber inserts and anchored the air lines. If you need help getting started feel free to hit me up!

·
Registered
119 Posts
thank you! Only thing vehicle specific is the front and rear bag setup. I know a few people who went with a simple setup and upgraded to 3H or e-level and sold their air management cheap. You can always find some for sale complete for a steal.
Someday... Someday.... Thanks for that Info though! That really does look nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is something big or small you do, or did to your new Accord when you first got it? Kind of like a ritual, something out of habit, something for good luck etc, etc.
Myself. I always put a black cross emblem on the back of my car.
First thing I did was get rid of the "spoiler" that came on the sport trim and got a new one online for a more aggressive look. Done a few other cosmetic mods since. Cant wait to start doing performance mods this summer!

Just made a showcase of my bae on my profile. Check it out!

Even put a link up for some sweet interior accent lights I found on Alibaba (10th gen specific) if anyone has been looking for some

·
Registered
660 Posts
Clean and wax the paint, clean the windows, check air pressure in the tires, put in weather Tech mats. ( Only I used Lockable Factory Mats )

Plus 1 and Installed Tint , Painted Brake Calipers with Extra High Temp Paint and Hubs , Inspect while in there "All" Wheel Wells , Add Set of Mud Flaps .
Ended Up Coating the Inner Wheel Wells in Rear as Body Putty & Coatings were Off .. ~

" Inspected the Temperature of Critical Area's "

·
Registered
39 Posts
Since the sports have halogen high beams va the touring model with led high beams, I count good quality led high beams Online on sale for about$60! I'll be upgrading the tires, and brakes when they wear out. I'd love to put on the JDM red emblems, but my car is Soo stealthy and I drive fast. I don't need the unwanted attention.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks very nice!
it can vary depending on system/setup. I bought the front and rear suspension and air management while it was on sale.Usually fronts run 975, rears 900, 3P/H management with standard tank and one compressor runs around 2k. I went with accuair endo CT setup which was an extra 1k. 4 bulkhead fittings @ like 10$ each with rubber boots for exterior side. No hard lines in the trunk just yet since I still need to figure out where all the audio equipment will be buried. pretty easy install if you are comfortable doing coilovers and amp installs it’s basically just that. Only other thing would be running the lines. I bought a bunch of buckle straps with rubber inserts and anchored the air lines. If you need help getting started feel free to hit me up! View attachment 4194

·
Registered
47 Posts
Installed CupHolderHero liner pieces where appropriate. Some factory pieces are just fine. I also dry fitted the screen protector. Going to take it to the mall and have the invisashield company make me one like the iPhone. They are super thin and virtually undetectable. Ordered a list of Honda accessories. Tint appt made.

·
Super Moderator
1,146 Posts
Installed CupHolderHero liner pieces where appropriate. Some factory pieces are just fine. I also dry fitted the screen protector. Going to take it to the mall and have the invisashield company make me one like the iPhone. They are super thin and virtually undetectable. Ordered a list of Honda accessories. Tint appt made.
I see (in this thread - For Sale: 2020-2018 Genuine Honda Accord Taillights) you're selling some stock parts... don't forget to come back and share/post pics of your mods as you make them. 😁

·
Registered
47 Posts
Screen Protector kiosk clerk asked me what is it for? My car’s infotainment screen. Zagg told me you can copy this competitor’s screen protector I have. No, I need you to to bring it in to me because I need to trace it. You can’t trace this one? No, I have to see it and install it. So, you want me to dismantle my car out in the mall parking lot or drive it in here? DOH

21 - 36 of 36 Posts