2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
The first thing I had done was a completed ceramic coating including the wheels.

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,066 Posts
First Thing I did was Pull Wheels , Wheel Well Liners etc. Jack up Car to Inspect Chassis , Construction & Build
I Found 2 Spot welds I didn't Like
I Found 2 Wheel Wheel Wells that had the Body Putty in Wrong Place .. Read ( Placed by Blind Man )
I Found Rust on Hubs - which I thought was - Total BS on New Vehicle - Until I Witnessed - Lot Lizard that Washes Cars on Lots , Oh Boy !
I Found some Spots in My Paint I didn't Like @ ALL !

I Took Care of It All - 100%
Painted Hubs , Placed Special Coatings , Such where Needed do to Factory Failures mentioned ..
Then I Added Splash Guards on all 4 Corners ./.

· Registered
5 Posts
What is something big or small you do, or did to your new Accord when you first got it? Kind of like a ritual, something out of habit, something for good luck etc, etc.
Myself. I always put a black cross emblem on the back of my car.
Make sure you don't let your leg press the button on your key fob that causes all windows(sun roof also) to OPEN. This is very easy! Very Easy to do in Rain Snow. They are cases for your fob so that it will not transmit.

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,066 Posts
Must Go Deeper - into - Chassis & Inspect the Inspector's

Spray Teflon down inside Fenders & Doors
First Thing I did was Pull Wheels , Wheel Well Liners etc. Jack up Car to Inspect Chassis , Construction & Build
I Found 2 Spot welds I didn't Like
I Found 2 Wheel Wheel Wells that had the Body Putty in Wrong Place .. Read ( Placed by Blind Man )
I Found Rust on Hubs - which I thought was - Total BS on New Vehicle - Until I Witnessed - Lot Lizard that Washes Cars on Lots ,with simple Green &
Power Washing with City Water Full of Chlorine ,
Oh Boy !
I Found some Spots in My Paint I didn't Like @ ALL - Got those Fixed !

I Took Care of It All - 100%

Painted Hubs , Placed Special Coatings , Such where Needed do to Factory Failures mentioned ..on Inner Wheel Wells
Then I Added Splash Guards on all 4 Corners ./.

· Registered
80 Posts
First thing I did to the car within a week or so after I got it was replacing all speakers and adding a sub and an amp. Also had the front window tinted. The top only I guess u can call it a sun visor. Other windows were already tinted. Ohh I forgot the very next day after I got it that halogen high beam got replaced with an LED high beam.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts