2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can anyone tell me how to get the plate between the hood and the chrome portion of the front bumper reconnected? I just got my car two weeks ago through Carvana and noticed this minor issue. I've contacted them to see if they would be able to help. If not, I'm sure I can do it myself. The clips on one side are detached from the chrome.

·
Registered
271 Posts
View attachment 5470

Can anyone tell me how to get the plate between the hood and the chrome portion of the front bumper reconnected? I just got my car two weeks ago through Carvana and noticed this minor issue. I've contacted them to see if they would be able to help. If not, I'm sure I can do it myself. The clips on one side are detached from the chrome.
Do you have pictures with some light or take a pic during the day. We can’t see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just bought one of these hideous vehicles and yesterday noticed that the part you are discussing is made of PLASTIC! I hate this ugly and horrible uncomfortable car. I am trying to get away from the BMW brand and made a huge mistake by thinking I could tolerate this vehicle. Its probably been warped or something and needs a new one. Awful. Plastic???? How can that even be?

·
Registered
271 Posts
You are coming out of a BMW and expecting an Accord to be luxurious for a $20k range car? I have owned several high end cars...they are not the same. Did you go on a test drive and inspect your car before purchase?

i just bought one of these hideous vehicles and yesterday noticed that the part you are discussing is made of PLASTIC! I hate this ugly and horrible uncomfortable car. I am trying to get away from the BMW brand and made a huge mistake by thinking I could tolerate this vehicle. Its probably been warped or something and needs a new one. Awful. Plastic???? How can that even be?

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Hate to break it to you, but BMW uses just as much plastic as every other car manufacturer. I've been in the parts/collision/mechanical repair business for a good while and everybody uses plastic for bumpers and trim pieces. I guess German plastic is better than Japanese plastic lol Sorry you made a mistake, not sure why you joined an accord specific forum if you hate it so much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.