2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Code named: "Wesley Snipes." It's my A-B mode of transportation, and I can't wait to start with the big upgrades and mods!!!

So far:
Intake (R&D-TESTING)
Performance module (R&D-TESTING)
Suspension (R&D-Awaiting Shipment)
Blacked out the chrome grille
DIY Black & Red Front Emblem
Tint: limo & 20%
3rd Brake light "strobe"
DB Audio 10" sub (temporary ported box)
Honda slide out trunk tray
Red interior trim
Red center suede steering wheel cover

Future mods:
Exhaust system
Brake upgrade
Mud guards
Auto dimming mirror
Carbon Fiber interior accents
All weather mats
LED interior lighting, trunk, & lic plate
Type-R engine cover
Custom fiber glass subwoofer enclosure
Blackout taillights
BOV
Remote Start

2018 Accord Sport 1.5T in SoCal

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum man and congrats on the 1.5T! That's a pretty extensive mod list that you've already got going, and hopefully we get a look at your future mods as you get them installed. By performance module do you mean an ECU tune? I'm assuming that means you went with someone other than Hondata.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad to see we have a member now from Cali. It would be interesting to see what your mileage is like over time in a hotter climate like that.

Welcome

·
Registered
98 Posts
Holy toledo, that's a long list of mods! Are you working with the companies that are providing you with the intake, suspension, etc? That's a lot of parts under R&D.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yesir, two different companies, (I can't disclose anything until the R&D is done.) Good news is that the intake and module may be done today!! So I'll have an update very soon. The spension will probably take another month and a half.

Holy toledo, that's a long list of mods! Are you working with the companies that are providing you with the intake, suspension, etc? That's a lot of parts under R&D.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank ya kindly!!! Yes there'll definitely be a variation, especially now that the summer heat is around the corner. The intake utilizes the stock air dams ducts, but improves on the restrictive air box and filter. More details coming SOON!!!

Glad to see we have a member now from Cali. It would be interesting to see what your mileage is like over time in a hotter climate like that.

Welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yesir, someone other than Hondata is correct. I did reach out to them... Something I encountered with some manufactures was the hype of the 2.0T. Yes, it's a very impressive engine, but that's all they seemed to want to work with. Once I mentioned I had a 1.5T, many literally turned me away. There are differences in the Accord platform, between the Civic and CR-V siblings, however subtle they maybe, (rant.) The module is a plug and play unit that, (from what I've been told so far,) modifies the turbo spool timing, and I think air/fuel as well, but unsure, WITHOUT leaving a "footprint/logging." Which is great for all of us with warranty concerns. More details to come soon and thank you for the warm welcome!!!!

Welcome to the forum man and congrats on the 1.5T! That's a pretty extensive mod list that you've already got going, and hopefully we get a look at your future mods as you get them installed. By performance module do you mean an ECU tune? I'm assuming that means you went with someone other than Hondata.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts